UIU-LA Presents: Ịmụta Asụsụ Igbo (Igbo Language Class) - Fall Semester
Time & Location
About The Event
Intermediate Level Igbo Language Class.
Methodological presentation of fundamental structure of language through hearing, speaking, reading and writing Igbo. Introduction to the customs, culture and institutions of the Igbo people. Instructor is an ABET accredited instructor of Igbo Language at California State University, Los Angeles with over 25 years of education experience in teaching Igbo language at the college level.
This payment only covers Fall semester.
Intermediate Level: Every Saturday from September 15th, 2018 - November 3rd, 2018
- Things Fall Apart
- Course reader (provided by Instructor)
- Handouts and other materials (provided by Instructor)
Intermediate Level Course Outline (Fall- Sept/Oct):
- Possessive Pronouns
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Verbs (Igbo forms of verbs)
- Translating into English and Igbo
- Returning Member$62.10$62.100$0
- Returning Non-Member$82.70$82.700$0
- Std. Member Physical Class$82.70$82.700$0
- Std. Non-Member Physical Class$103.89$103.890$0
- Online Member Igbo Class$82.70$82.700$0
- Online Non-Member Igbo Class$103.89$103.890$0