UIU-LA Presents: Ịmụta Asụsụ Igbo (Igbo Language Class) - Summer Semester
Time & Location
About The Event
This is an 8-week course on the methodological presentation of fundamental structure of language through hearing, speaking, reading and writing Igbo. Introduction to the customs, culture and institutions of the Igbo people. Instructor is an ABET accredited instructor of Igbo Language at California State University, Los Angeles with over 26 years of education experience in teaching Igbo language at the college level.
Early Bird sales end on May 14, 2019. Your payment only covers Summer semester.
Dates: Every Saturday from June 1, 2019 - July 20, 2019
- Things Fall Apart
- Course reader (provided by Instructor)
- Handouts and other materials (provided by Instructor)
Course Outline (Summer- June/July):
- Possessive Pronouns
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Verbs (Igbo forms of verbs)
- Translating into English and Igbo